- For MA programs, with financial aid: February 1, 2023 (23:59 Central European Time)
- For self-financing applicants who are citizens of countries outside the EU/EAA and require a study visa: March 15, 2023 (23:59 Central European Time)
- For self-financing applicants from EU/EAA countries: August 15, 2023 (23:59 Central European Time)
How to apply?
Who can apply?
You need to have a minimum three-year BA degree in any field related to cultural heritage, such as history, art history and management, archaeology, ethnography, anthropology, architecture, landscape design, monument protection, environmental science, and management studies.
- Prepare your academic records to submit with your application.
- Make sure you have your required proof of English proficiency.
- Find two recommenders (your former professors, supervisors, employers, etc.). Ask them to write a letter of recommendation for you. You will provide their contact in the online application form and the system will send them a request to upload the letters.
- Fill in the Language Skill Form.
- Prepare your professional CV in any standard format.
- Write a 1500-word project proposal (with an additional brief bibliography). Before that, read the guidelines we have prepared for you.
- Check the CEU Application Information Site, to make sure that everything is clear.
- Complete the online application form, upload all the documents you have prepared.
- Students who are interested in applying for CEU Financial Aid must complete the Financial Aid section of the CEU online application form, indicating the type of Financial Aid desired.
- You can apply for five degree programs in one admission cycle, which can be in five different departments. Cultural Heritage Studies and Policy is also open as a research focus group for students of the 1 year and 2 year MA programs in Medieval Studies.
In all circumstances, you can apply to CEU with confidence and look forward to studying for a master's or doctoral degree in a welcoming and world-class academic community!